Hair Material: Best Selected Unprocessed Natural Human Hair, Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Q1: Will this hair hold curls well?
Yes! Our hair can hold curls beautifully! We have some tips:
1. Find correct temperature for hair curling. We will suggest you raise the temperature little by little to test it out. We recommend 160~180 Celsius degree or 320~360 Fahrenheit degree! Even human hair can be burned if the temperature is too high without proper time control.
2. Time control is very important. we will suggest let the wand/curl sits on the hair around 8~10seconds with proper temperature.
3. Apply some hair spray will keep the curl pattern durable for whole day.
Q2: Is the Hair can be Dyed?
1.Yes, it is 100% human hair, so can be dyed professionally
2.Normally we recommend darker color than to light it.
3.Kindly suggest you take a few hairs to do text first.
4.Please choose the good hair dye, and control dying time, dying temperature
5.After you dyed or bleached the hair, please do deep condition of the hair often.
Q3: Does the hair have smell?
All hair are 100% chemical free. It may not have chemical smell. But generally we deep condition the hair before it shipped, so that the hair can be in nutritional environment and keep soft, it may have local shampoo and conditioner smell. It can be easily removed by cowashing with shampoo and conditioner.
Q4: Will it be shedding and tangle?
Shedding: A few strands initial shedding of new hair is normal. We always suggest customer seal weft before installing and brushing it with wide-tooth comb. Excessive shedding will cause by weft cutting or dryness. Please always seal the ends if you cut weft for installation and keep it moisturized.
Tangle: Usually, our hair will not tangle because it is cuticle intact human hair. However, dryness, oil &dirt build-up, salt water or not combing out daily will lead to tangle and shedding. Please follow hair care instruction and use good shampoo & conditioner to wash hair twice a week.
Q5: Some tips for maintain human hair wigs:
• Wash and deeply condition the wig regularly. Two to three times a week. Please wash the hair with Mild shampoo only
• Detangle hair gently before washing. Please don’t rub or twist the hair. And we suggest you use warm water to wash the hair
• Add mild shampoo to cool water and wash hair carefully till clean.
• Have hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun or dry by hair drier.
• Don’t brush or comb curly weaves and hair extensions. Instead, Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to style wavy extensions
• Though our hair can be curled, straightened, should avoid overusing of hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using-time
• Always use conditioner or oil to maintain your hair